LSU 3 Track Cribbage Board
This wall-mountable 3-track continuous play laser engraved cribbage board features
LSU custom wall-mountable 3 track continuous play laser engraved cribbage board.
– approx 11.5″ (inch) diameter
– about 1″ (inch) tall
– Continuous 3 Track Cribbage Board
– Start, Finish, 5 Point increments, double skunk (dbl skunk), and skunk lines engraved
– 6 Metal Pegs (2 silver, 2 gold, and 2 copper)
– PEG STORAGE IS ON THE BACK OF THE BOARD
– Routered Wall hanging groove on back for decorative display
– 4 small wood feet on the back to protect your tabletop
– This item includes FREE Shipping
– 10-12 day lead time
- Continuous 3 Track Cribbage Board
- 6 Metal Pegs (2 silver, 2 gold, and 2 copper)
- Approx 11.5″ (inch) diameter
- Start, Finish, 5 Point increments, double skunk (dbl skunk), and skunk lines engraved
- PEG STORAGE IS ON THE BACK OF THE BOARD
- Routered Wall hanging groove on back for decorative storage & display
- 4 small wood feet on the back to protect your tabletop
The play surface is made of maple and is mounted to a plywood backer. The round backer board is 3/4″ (inch) material and made in our shop.
This cribbage board comes with a generous coating of Poly on it and is meant for indoor use. If you plan to hang this in a high humidity environment or outdoors you will want to add additional several coats of HIGH GLOSS SPRAY POLY.
The backer boards are made in-house and due to the unique nature of wood materials, each will vary in texture, color, and consistency.
Don’t play cribbage but want something similar on a wall mountable plaque? Just let us know, most of our designs are transferable to other products!
We ship our products out as soon as they are ready. We make all our products to order so it does take a couple of days.
This piece along with all of the other items that we list on this site are made in our laser shop in Northwestern Wisconsin. We are a family-owned small company and pride ourselves in making quality products.
Additional product notes:
WilStone Engraving does all design, manufacture, and engraving processes in-house. This item is new and unused. It is handmade in our shop on a Laser Engraving Machine.
All Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only.
Actual product may vary slightly due to the handcrafted nature of our products. Every individual item is one of a kind. Finish, texture, color, wood grain, and wood material may vary. Dimensions are approximate. Each piece has a unique beauty.
Minor variations and character marks are part of the artistic design and production process. We do not accept returns based on these characteristics. We will accept returns for a Major defect. If any questions, please contact us prior to purchase.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED SOMETHING SPECIFIC PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER!
All of our wood products are laser cut and engraved in our shop in Somerset WI.